“When life gives you lemons, draw faces on those lemons and wrap them in a blanket. Ta-daaa! Now you have lemon babies.”
I am a lot like Mabel Pines.
Aside from the fact that we both are in love with Waddles – see that pig in a surgeon’s outfit? Yeah, that’s her. =D there is more.
* crazy fun
* passionate about adventure, Waddles, family, friends, finding her own mystical boyfriend – okay, maybe not this one
* has a unique fashion sense, like bedazzling her face, hahaha!
* doesn’t care what other people think – this I want to practice more everyday
* obvious, even if she tries not to be
* buoyant – both optimist and can stay afloat water, hahaha!
You may be wondering why I chose this as my first blog, ask “What’s wrong with her?,” or “This is simply childish for a blog by a 26 – turning 27 – year old person.” Truth is, I can’t think of a great subject at the moment, but I do think this is a good start. You get to see a glimpse of my character. And if you find we have a lot in common, then I would keep my fingers crossed so you will regularly follow my blog.
This is it for now.
Have to get back to this certain book I have been reading for days. What is it, you ask? Well, I’m going to leave that for another post. Once I am done with the entire book, will write a review. You can count on it. =D
Thank you for taking interest on my blog!
Til next time.